Home about Archives Contact
    Amber Page Writes

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wordful Wednesday: Summertime Fun.

Holiday weekends usually find me and mine packed in the car, heading for the homeland. But not this time. For once, Memorial Weekend found us at home with nary a relative in sight. So what did we do?

Introduced Tori to summertime fun, of course.



The pool was an immediate hit.


Especially after she discovered she could eat it.



The sandbox? Also got some serious usage, especially after...


...she discovered she could eat it.


Then it was on to chalk. Drawing with chalk is her new favorite thing. More popular even than walking!


And you know what? She didn't even eat it.




13 comments:

  1. That pool is super cute! I am impressed. I think you fit more into one day than we may do all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over her chubby cuteness. She is unbelievably cute. I never had chubby babies. Actually, my daughter was a chubber until she started walking and getting tall. Sigh. And my last baby? He's smaller than the first two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh - adorable! I love her little suit. My little one just practiced drawing with chalk for the first time yesterday. She had a great time. But she ate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lover her swimmin' suit! Her little chubby legs just beg to be chewed on and tickled! :) I'm always chewing on my son, and he's three!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ovaries! Those chubby cheeks and legs in my favorite tutu swimsuit are cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chalk and tutu picture is awesome. Makes me want to have a little girl. (Later)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute little baby chunk! she is adorable. maybe she'll taste the chalk next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just all kinds of cute and cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I could plan a day where I do all my favorite things this would be it. The tutu is a definite must though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At that age, they need the full experience. And that means...eating it!

    She is too cute, it looks like she had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's a good chalk day when doesn't even try to eat it! ava would probably be pooping chalk by now. :)

    how old is she? you might have told me before but i'm with cheryl today with the whole "i've lost my brain" epidemic.

    ReplyDelete

Feed my blogging habit and leave me a comment! Oh, and if you do me a favor and make sure your email isn't blocked, we can keep this conversation from being one-sided!