Home about Archives Contact
    Amber Page Writes

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Banishing the Baby Belly: Week 3

This week...was not a stellar week. Not only did I eat out several times, I also neglected to exercise. At all. Why? No good reason. Lots of excuses, but no good reasons.

I was in a bad mood.

Had lots of work to do.

Was just plain tired.

And now I'm sick.

Like I said, no good excuses. As a result, I lost a disappointing .2 pounds. Which is better than a gain, but not much better. This week, though, will be a better week. It has to be. At least this cold of mine is taking my appetite away...no temptation to overeat this weekend (we'll call that the silver lining).


So. My challenge for this week. I think, given my current energy level, I'll keep it simple. I challenge myself to exercise at least three times, even if that only means walking along with Leslie Sansone. I'm also going to continue to scour the Internet for a treadmill—somewhere, someone has to have a decent one to sell, right? Because full-price, fresh-from-the-store treadmills are not in the budget.


Maybe my second challenge should be to play the lottery at least once.  Someone has to win, right?


Anyway, that's all for me. How did you guys do?

3 comments:

  1. I think it's been a blah week for a lot of people - my exercising has definitely suffered for it this week. Thankfully I've done pretty well on the eating front. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down 2.6!

    Gotta track, ladies... write everything down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crossed the 20-pound-lost mark last week!!! I agree - tracking made a HUGE difference for me. I learned so much about my eating habits. Now everything that passes my lips gets recorded.

    Truly, if I can do it, YOU CAN DO IT, TOO!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Feed my blogging habit and leave me a comment! Oh, and if you do me a favor and make sure your email isn't blocked, we can keep this conversation from being one-sided!