Home about Archives Contact
    Amber Page Writes

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Video Fun.

I'm taking a break tonight, Internet. This week is kicking my butt all the way to the moon. So, while I'm concentrating on surviving until 5:30 tomorrow, I thought I'd share this video with you.

It's another one of those always good for a laugh videos I've got saved in my bookmarks...a golden retriever and his mom dance to Grease. Really. Check it out.



I'll bet you're smiling right now, aren't you? Come on, you can admit it. That's darn cute, even if you don't like animals. You can even play it again if you want. I won't tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feed my blogging habit and leave me a comment! Oh, and if you do me a favor and make sure your email isn't blocked, we can keep this conversation from being one-sided!