Home about Archives Contact
    Amber Page Writes

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Feel Pretty...

Nope, you're not imagining things. This little blog of mine has a brand new look. One made just for me by Katie over at Lemon Cherry Blogs. What do you think?  Does it make my butt look big? Really, I want to know (in other words, I'm begging you to leave me a comment and tell me).

I've also switched over to the blogger platform, which won't mean much to most of you, but might have my techie friends shaking their heads at me. No, it's not as customizable. But it's way, way easier to use, and my stubborn streak had me spending way to much time trying to figure out all that PHP mumbo jumbo (I hate asking for help. It makes me feel dumb).

Plus, I'm going to save like a hundred dollars a year. Self hosting ain't cheap, y'all.

So here we are. It might take me a couple of days to work out the kinks...right now, none of my photos are showing up. Bear with me (is that the right spelling of bear/bare? That word always messes me up. That and it's/its).

Yes, yes I am rambling. So I'll cut this short. But really, leave me a comment and tell me what you think. I'll be back with something slightly more focused later...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the look -- you're right, very pretty! And so VERY you! luv luv luv the signature, 'specially!

    Did you get a few new categories, though?

    xo Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. You deserve a custom look and feel. I've also removed a snarky comment about not seeing "your ugly butt" in a while because it felt out of place in your new "house."

    Take care,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great new look. Very pretty. Nothing ugly here at all. Not a bit ugly. No sir. Only thing prettier than this here site is some Tori kid I keep seeing pictures of. Must get that from her mother. Yup. Very Pretty.

    Seriously, looks great. You deserve a look of your own.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete

Feed my blogging habit and leave me a comment! Oh, and if you do me a favor and make sure your email isn't blocked, we can keep this conversation from being one-sided!