Home about Archives Contact
    Amber Page Writes

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finally, a Film About Advertising Worth Seeing.

Too often, movies about advertising play to the stereotypes. They either make the industry look really glamorous...or make everyone who works in it seem like a total dirtbag.

None, at least none that I've watched, have ever captured the passion that drives so many who slog out ads for public consumption. Until now. Art & Copy looks like one movie I have to see.



Doesn't that look great? Well, maybe it doesn't to you folks who could care less about advertising. But I'd consider taking a road trip to see this puppy (it sure as heck ain't coming to Btown).

If nothing else, it'll definitely get put at the top of my NetFlix list when it becomes available to us homebound parents of infants...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feed my blogging habit and leave me a comment! Oh, and if you do me a favor and make sure your email isn't blocked, we can keep this conversation from being one-sided!