Home about Archives Contact
    Amber Page Writes

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Trio of Smiles

Ever since Tori started smiling (for real, not those "man that fart felt good" smiles), I've been on a mission. A mission to capture it on film, or, err, memory card.

But every time she sees the darn camera, the kid clams up. Doesn't matter if she's laughing her ass off. As soon as she hears it clicking on, she pulls a poker face.

At long last, this week I proclaimed victory (real victory, not like George Bush in Iraq). I got her to smile for the camera not once, not twice, but three times. So, now, for your viewing pleasure, I present to you a Trio of Smiling Toris.

 
  
 



Cute, ain't she? And now I have to go rescue a Tori who's currently screaming after a whopping fifteen minute nap. Remember the smiles, Amber. Remember the smiles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feed my blogging habit and leave me a comment! Oh, and if you do me a favor and make sure your email isn't blocked, we can keep this conversation from being one-sided!