Home about Archives Contact
    Amber Page Writes

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fascinating Reading...On Other People's Blogs

I just got home from my very first post-baby business trip. You know what that means? I'm tired. Vaguely traumatized. And have very few brain cells to spare.

So, rather than subjecting you to my semi-incoherent ramblings, I think it's time for another episode of...Blogs I Love. Or in this case, blog posts I love. A few of the posts that made me giggle, cry or just think a little this week.

Suburban Turmoil talks about her brief stint as a teenage bully...

Lattes and Life writes about the sweetness of baby snuggles...

Not Going Postal calls out Facebook quiz addicts...

Scary Mommy almost gets the perfect vacation photo...

And Mommy Wants Vodka will make you cry with her birth story. Really.

Go forth and read, think, giggle, cry...in any order you please. I'll be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the shout out!!!! Wasn't Scary Mommy's post hilarious?! Cracked me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wednesday. This is a great story. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is captcha code?, pls provide me captcha code codes or plugin, Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Feed my blogging habit and leave me a comment! Oh, and if you do me a favor and make sure your email isn't blocked, we can keep this conversation from being one-sided!