Home about Archives Contact
    Amber Page Writes

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pssssst: I'm Still Here. You Guys Just Can't See Me.

Hey, bloggy friends. Did you know I'm still writing like a madwoman? It's true.

Today, I posted about this new 80s throwback band I found.

Yesterday, I whined about my latest brush with depression.

And the day before that? My toddler showed you all how you how to take a proper afternoon nap.

However, my Google Friends Connect gadget doesn't want to update my feed (apparently it liked it over on Blogger better), so you guys can't see me. We're working on it, but if you'd like to get my posts sent to your reader in the meantime (or even your email inbox. I'm all fancy like that now), could you head on over to my site and subscribe all regular-like?

Heck, I'll make it even easier for you. Just click here and you'll be taken to the subscribe page.

Do I sound desperate? That's because I am. A little. It's loooooonely over here (whimpers for dramatic effect). Come see me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feed my blogging habit and leave me a comment! Oh, and if you do me a favor and make sure your email isn't blocked, we can keep this conversation from being one-sided!