Home about Archives Contact
    Amber Page Writes

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Something Actually About Advertising!

Baby this. Baby that. Blah, blah, blah blah. It's time for something completely different, wouldn't you agree?

And since it's Saturday, and I'm tired, this is going to be a super short cop-out post. So here it is. The subject of today's post. The most awesome banner ad ever. I command you to click that link. Then click on the ad on the right hand side. And keep on clicking. Go ahead, I'll wait.

If you're not laughing hysterically by the time you're done...well, then I'm disappointed in you as a human being. It made me laugh so hard, I cried.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I love advertising. Why I go to work every day. And why I pour my heart into everything I do.

Because someday? I'm going to do something that awesome. I don't know when, I don't know how, but someday, I will.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. I clicked through that whole banner ad and it was totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Feed my blogging habit and leave me a comment! Oh, and if you do me a favor and make sure your email isn't blocked, we can keep this conversation from being one-sided!